Welcome To Durham Chiropractic in Jackson!
Chiropractic Care For Jackson, Madison County, West TN
Call us at (731) 664-2929 today.
We're delighted that you've come to the official website for Durham Chiropractic in Jackson. On behalf of our chiropractic team and dedicated staff, we look forward to serving as your chiropractic home base in Crockett County, Jackson, and Southern Jackson ,TN. Our holistic approach to healing, rehabilitation, preventative wellness, and pain management will help every member of your member of your family enjoy optimal health. Take a look at the many benefits we have to offer -- and then make your plans to come to visit us for your first appointment!
Our Skilled Chiropractic Team
You'll love the friendly, relaxed, comforting atmosphere you discover when you visit Durham Chiropractic. You'll be even happier to get know our skilled team of chiropractors, either of whom can help you and your loved ones thrive. Dr. Joel Durham, a graduate of Life Chiropractic College in Atlanta, Georgia, is a Tennessee native who has been helping area residents since he first established this clinic in 2000. Dr. Jake Whitby, originally from Alamo TN, is a graduate of Logan University's chiropractic program. As an active athlete, he understands the value of chiropractic care in helping busy people cope with their daily physical demands.
Chiropractic and Other Natural Healing Services
Here at Durham Chiropractic, we treat your whole body, not just your current surface symptoms. By treating the underlying musculoskeletal and neuromuscular problems that create those symptoms, we can provide you with effective, lasting, drug-free relief from a variety of conditions. Our techniques (which are equally safe for all ages) also help you keep the body in top functional shape so it can defend itself against illnesses and injuries more efficiently. You may benefit from a personalized program consisting of techniques such as:
- Chiropractic wellness care to help you stay symptom-free
- Diagnostics such as X-rays, CT scans and MRI scans
- Therapeutic massage to ease pain, enhance healing, and improve circulation
- Non-surgical spinal decompression to treat herniated discs
- Rehabilitation exercises to help you rebuild a weakened or injured body
- Physical modalities that speed healing, such as ultrasound and electrical muscle stimulation
- Functional movement assessments to evaluate your biomechanics and detect musculoskeletal problems
- Nutritional counseling to help you give your body the right mix of nutrients for healing and wellness
- Health and safety awareness talks at your workplace to help co-workers and employees enjoy a healthier work environment
Book Your Appointment by Phone or Online with our Jackson Chiropractor
Now that you know what Durham Chiropractic can do for your family, it's time to come see us! Booking an appointment with our chiropractor in Jackson is an easy process: simply call (731) 664-2929 or use our online appointment scheduler!
Dr. Joel Durham and Dr. Jake Whitby
Jackson Chiropractors | Durham Chiropractic | (731) 664-2929
25 Corporate Blvd.
Jackson, TN 38305