Conditions Treated by Our Chiropractors
If you live near Jackson, TN, our chiropractors at Durham Chiropractic would love to get to know you and your loved ones. With our state-of-the-art chiropractic care techniques (which are 100% non-invasive and drug-free), we're confident that we can help you find lasting solutions to your acute or chronic health condition.
Conditions Our Chiropractors Treat
Dr. Durham and Dr. Whitby rely on their years of professional training and experience to deliver accurate diagnoses and individualized care for a variety of conditions, including:
- Headaches and Migraines: People who get recurring headaches often have poor posture and/or excessive stress, which can strain the muscles around the neck and head. Migraines are more neurological in nature and are associated with severe, throbbing pain and nausea, vomiting, and other "prodromal" symptoms.
- TMJ Dysfunction: Clicking, popping, pain, and instability in the jaw can occur due to a forward head posture, stress, or past injury.
- Chronic Pain (neck, shoulders, back, hips, knees): Whether osteoarthritis, fibromyalgia, scar tissue, or some other issue, the cause of your chronic pain can be extremely debilitating and frustrating. Additional symptoms may include reduced strength, range of motion, and activity tolerance.
- Acute Injury (sports, auto accident, work, personal): Injuries can happen on the job, on the sports field, or even out and about in the community. Common injuries we treat at our chiropractic clinic include muscle strains, ligament sprains, tennis/golfer's elbow (epicondylitis), plantar fasciitis, tendinitis, and bursitis. Controlling inflammation, accelerating healing, and eliminating the underlying cause of injury will be our main priority.
- Spinal Disc Problems (herniation, bulges, and degenerative disc disease): Discs improve mobility, stability, and shock absorption in the spine, but they're poorly innervated and susceptible to injury. These can bulge, tear, and wear down, leading to joint changes or compression on nearby spinal nerves, which may cause arm or limb pain, numbness, and weakness.
For these and other conditions, our team will utilize a variety of diagnostic and therapeutic services to get to the root of your issue, provide long-lasting relief, and improve your overall function in daily life. Such services include postural screening, chiropractic adjustments, massage therapy, physical exercises, and non-invasive modalities including cryotherapy, ultrasound, and electrical stimulation. If we can't help you, we'll refer you for further care.
Need Help With Your Pain Condition? Contact Durham Chiropractic Now
Dealing with a painful condition in Jackson, TN? Contact Durham Chiropractic at (731) 664-2929 to schedule an appointment with an experienced and compassionate chiropractor in Madison County.